Tuesday 5 January 2016

TVH Taus – One of the best residential locations in Chennai

Hello everyone. I recently shifted to Chennai with my family due to my job transfer. I was looking for an ideal 3 bhk residential apartment.  Being new to the place I did not have much idea about the residential locations and realty developers. I got to know about True Value Homes developers through internet and finally my search ended with their project TVH Taus. I got an excellent feedback as the internet was flooded with positive True Value Homes review. I’m extremely happy with my decision of investing in this project. My apartment caters to all my needs and expectations.  It is embedded with all the premium world-class facilities and amenities. It has various options of leisure, recreation, entertainment and health & fitness activities like an open air theatre, well equipped gym, terrace garden, Swimming pool, Fitness centre and Badminton court. My apartment by TVH Real Estate is well connected to various reputed schools, hospitals, retail stores, banks, ATMs, IT hubs, restaurants, and multiplexes. My workplace is just a 10 minutes drive from my place. I’m thankful to TVH Chennai for making me find my dream-like home and would highly recommend this project to anyone looking for ideal residential apartments in Chennai.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your outstanding article. You will always find clients coming back to us which is a result of our excellent services. Our goal is to offer unique and specialized services to our clients and in return create a long-lasting working relationship. We provide the Best Godrej 43 Noida and 3 BHK, 4 BHK Flats, Apartments, Penthouse, Corporate Properties, Commercial Properties in Noida, Greater Noida West, Delhi NCR with Great Discount and Deals. Learn more about Investmango visit our website and call now:- +918076042671

    ReplyDelete
  2. it’s a unique opportunity to showcase its technology to thousands of event professionals If the company is to be the go to provider of AI powered digital experiences. event marketing and presenter biography example

    ReplyDelete